Thursday, September 4, 2008

~~~! M!sS mY sCh0OL~~~

Today is 5th september...Ahhh..I remembered as i woke up on this lazy morning and thought that its Teachers day.With the surge of these thoughts i took a roller coaster ride into those magical golden moments of my cherished school life with my eyes closed and lost in the time when we used to have those glittering celebrations to mark days like Teachers day;Childrens day...suddenly eyes woke up to the reality and my heart felt a strange and strong longing to rush back to that time when school was like heaven for us.We all love our schools....isnt it???Those amazing and never ending joys that virtually gave wings to fly...our chatting sessions that just didnt need any purpose to start off...the scoldings and punishments that always failed to satiate their so called purpose of adding that extra positive sign in our responsibilties.The sprawling beautiful campus whose each corner is now a store of our naughty tricks and illegal bonques,the freaking enthusiasm that used to drive us crazy on each teachers day,childrens day,republic day,independence day and what not. The tension and stress that used to mount up with each and every approaching exam and that desire to excel which most often was ridiculed by the results,haa!!! Everythings gone now.........my friends and that charismatic atmosphere is far far beyond my reach now...it all seems too surrealistic to me.Those were the days when we enjoyed each and every moment to the fullest and still felt that thirst for more and more!!!My teachers whom I used to hate at a time are now so fondly remembered.Perhaps that is what human nature is all about,you dont realise the value of anything that stays with you,you only realise it when you lose it completely and then this heart aches to regain it but all in vain.Lost is forever lost it can never be found again....Pretty ironical but very true-Memories of past that make you smile are the ones that make you cry too in your present.I really wish that I had a time machine that could take me back to those wonderful and absolutely magical days of my school life,back to my friends ,back to those classes...........back to my LIFE!!!









1 comment:

DeeepFriedLife said...

Ur play of words is getting good by every posted blog...and i m liking it very much...

School can also be spelt as, "Is Cool"...

As we grow up, we lose that innocence, that simplicity, that charm, that inquisitiveness, that carefree self, and so on and so often.

2 days back when i was cycling at the gym, i suddenly found myself cycling to SJC through the picturesque, mountaneous path of Sagar cant...n it was bliss...

Past<--Present-->Future, as we live our present we generally dont like it, and as we move on to the improbable future, we start liking our lived past.

this cycle goes on....
we continue living in our cherished past and continue worrying about the future...

and by doing this we lose on our life, we lose on our PRESENT...

we lose on NOW.

we must start living NOW....
then past and future wud automaticaly becom perfect.

But then Perfection is not that easy to attain as there is no limit to it.....